Serving brings us closer to God and each other.
These are some examples where you might serve at Faith Church. Want to know more? Fill out the form below or contact David Carter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- sharing information at the Connection Table
- greeting people as they arrive (both inside and outside)
- tidying up the sanctuary after service
- coordinating the sound or visuals with the Media teamsSound Board
- playing a musical instrument or singing in the choir
- assisting with Children’s Sunday School *
- leading at Youth Group Leaders* on Sunday evenings
Monday – Friday (ongoing)
- helping in the kitchen for our daycare
- picking up meals for our daycare (you must have your own transportation and be able to lift at least 20 pounds)
- reading, doing crafts and offering other support in our daycare classrooms*
- rocking and soothing babies in our daycare’s infant room*
- setting up for and greeting guests at funerals hosted at Faith Church
- helping to cook and serve at meals served after funerals
- cooking, serving, setting up/cleaning up with banquets or large meals at Faith
- helping with office tasks
- visiting people who can’t leave home, sharing Sunday bulletins and recorded CDs of Sunday services
- bringing Holy Communion to people who can’t come to worship on Sunday
*This position requires state clearances.