Sunday School is at 9:30am on Sundays and offers a variety of class formats and subjects. Several classes meet in a traditional long term lecture and discussion format while others rotate every six weeks – enabling you to meet new people as well as experience new topics.
- Short Term Womens Class (Room 25, Led by Ruthi Martin): Studying the book So Long Insecurities by Beth Moore.
- Coffee and Conversations (Church Library, Led by Kerry Benninghoff):Grab a cup of coffee and join us for a relaxed discussion on the day’s sermon topic. This is a great way to hear from others, ask questions and share.
- Foundations (Room 47, Led by Dick Snyder): Currently studying “Ten Women of the Bible.” Previous Biblical knowledge not required, just an interest in learning how God used ordinary women to carry out His will.
- Defenders of Faith (Room 43, Led by Harry Shope): Currently studying International Bible Lessons.
- Fellowship (Room 40, Led by Ryan Anderson): Currently studying the book Be Compassionate by Warren Weirsbe.
- Dependable (Room 45, Led by Dave Caster): Currently discussing the weekly sermon.
For questions on Adult Sunday School classes, please contact Pastor Andy Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org