Sunday School is at 9:30am on Sundays and offers a variety of class formats and subjects.
There are classes for both adults and children, starting at age 4. Find out more about Children’s Sunday School under the “Children” tab.
- Starting September 9 – (12 Weeks) – Women’s Sunday School (Room 25, Led by Tina McKinley): They’re reading “Laugh it Up” by Candance Payne. Contact Tina for more information: email@example.com.
- Starting October 7 – (6 Weeks) – The Art of Marriage (Room 43, Led by Steve and Tirzah Gibboney): This is a marriage enrichment class for married couples. Contact Tirzah to sign up: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Coffee and Conversations (Church Library, Led by Kerry Benninghoff): Grab a cup of coffee and join us for a relaxed discussion on the day’s sermon topic. This is a great way to hear from others, ask questions and share.
- Foundations (Room 47, Led by Dick Snyder): Currently studying The Sermon on the Mount by John Stott.
- Defenders of Faith (Room 45, Led by Harry Shope): Currently studying International Bible Lessons.
- Dependable (Room 41, Led by Dave Caster): Currently discussing the weekly sermon.
- Fellowship (Room 40, Led by Ryan Anderson): Currently studying BE Compassionate (A Study of Luke) by Warren Wiersbe.
For questions on Adult Sunday School classes, please contact Pastor David Carter at email@example.com