Sunday School is at 9:30am on Sundays and offers a variety of class formats and subjects. Several classes meet in a traditional long term lecture and discussion format while others rotate every six weeks – enabling you to meet new people as well as experience new topics.
There are classes for both adults and children, starting at age 4. Find out more about Children’s Sunday School and Youth Sunday School on their pages.Foundations (Room 47, Led by Dick Snyder): Currently studying Basic Christianity
- Coffee and Conversations (Church Library, Led by Kerry Benninghoff) Grab a cup of coffee and join us for a relaxed discussion on the day’s sermon topic. This is a great way to hear from others, ask questions and share.
- Foundations (Room 47, Led by Dick Snyder): Currently studying Basic Christianity
- Defenders of Faith (Room 45, Led by Harry Shope): Studying International Bible Lessons.
- Women’s Class (Room 43, Led by Ruthi Martin): Studying the book So Long Insecurities by Beth Moore.
- Dependable (Room 41, Led by Dave Caster): Studying – In the Garden-Lenten sermon series
- Fellowship (Room 40, Led by Ryan Anderson): BE Compassionate (A Study of Luke)
For questions on Adult Sunday School classes, please contact Pastor David Carter at email@example.com