Growing In Faith cares for children ages 6 weeks through age 12 years. Infants in our program range from 6 weeks of age to 12 months. We have mixed age groups for our toddlers, preschool, and school-age children. Growing In Faith strives to meet the developmental stages of all our children. Mixing our age groups and using large and small group’s activities within the rooms better serves the individual levels of development of each child.
- Infant Room Children are between 6 weeks and 12 months.
- Toddler Room Children are between 12 months and 36 months.
- Preschool Room Children are between 3 years and 5 years.
- Kindergarten Club is a special program designed to teach the children basic school-readiness skills. This class is taught by a certified public education teacher and is for children who will be entering Kindergarten the following year. To be enrolled in Kindergarten Club students must currently be enrolled in our full-day preschool program and be toilet trained.
- School-Age Room (School-Year) Children are between grades Kindergarten and 5th grade. During the school-year children attend the program before and after school. Busing is provided by the Bellefonte Area School District to and from the Bellefonte Elementary School.
- School-Age Room (Summer) Children must be entering Kindergarten through 6th grade to join our summer program.
Please refer to tuition and operating calendar for additional information.