Director of Communications
Faith Church – Bellefonte
Part Time (20 hours/week)
- Establish and manage communication tools that consistently represent the message and mission of Faith Church.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with staff to determine the communication needs of the church and its ministry.
- Ensure effective production of communications through direct and indirect oversight utilizing staff, volunteers and outside vendors.
- Print Media – bulletin inserts, posters, postcards, banners and signage
- Online and Social Media – website content, facebook, weekly e-newsletter
- Sunday Morning Multi-media
- Basic Photography of church events
- Seasonal promotional campaigns
- Continue to grow in knowledge of new trends and strategies useful for communications
- Establish a style guide to assist staff and volunteers
- Attendance in worship, staff meetings and church events will often be needed. To start, Sunday morning worship attendance will be required.
Technical and Creative Skills Needed
- Excellence verbal and written communications
- Basic Graphic Design and Photography
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher
- Video Editing skills (Premiere Pro) are a plus
Personal and Leadership Qualities Needed
- Team Builder
- Strategic Thinking
- Attention to Detail
Send resume to Faith Church, 512 Hughes Street, Bellefonte, PA 16823.
Deadline for applications is March 31, 2018.